- gavo.registry.builders module
- gavo.registry.capabilities module
- gavo.registry.common module
- gavo.registry.identifiers module
- gavo.registry.model module
- gavo.registry.nonservice module
- gavo.registry.oaiinter module
- gavo.registry.publication module
- gavo.registry.servicelist module
- gavo.registry.tableset module
Registry interface: service list, record generation, OAI endpoint.
Our identifiers have the form
except for the authority itself, which is, of course, just ivo://<authority>.
authority is given by authority in the ivoa section of config.
This package deals with two ways to represent resources:
- res tuples, as returned by servicelist.queryServicesList and used
whenever no or little metadata is necessary. Contrary to what their name suggests, they are actually dictionaries.
- res objects. Those are the actual objects (e.g., svc.Service or
similar). Since they may be expensive to construct (though, of course, most of them ought to be cached on reasonably busy sites), they are only constructed when real metadata is required.